This comprehensive Fall Protection course focuses on the daily needs of the end user (the employee) for safe work practices in regards to Fall Protection and systems. The course includes information about the different types of Fall Protection, what personal protective equipment to use, emergency procedures and how to calculate Fall Clearances.
This course will explain in detail what you need to know, emphasize key points and test your knowledge retention after each module. This course is required by many industries and may require additional training from employers or supervisors. By doing both theory and practical on-site training, the employer is doing their “Due Diligence” in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
After completion of this course you will be issued a certificate of completion.
After completion of this course, you should be able to understand the following:
- What are the different types of Fall Protection
- How to spot Fall Hazards and protect against them
- What types of equipment are used in Fall Protection
- How to maintain your gear and CSA Standards
Key Points on Fall Protection:
- Fall Protection is to stop a worker safely after a Fall has occurred
- Anyone working at a height of 3 metres or more is required by law to be Fall Protection trained
- All employers are required to show diligence when training employees
- By taking both theory and practical on-site training employees will achieve OHS compliance
Who Needs Fall Protection Training?
Any individual who is required to working at a height of more than 3 metres, including but not limited to the following industries:
- Oil and Gas
- Commercial Window Washers
- Electrical Workers
- Cities and Townships
This course is not intended as a replacement for high-angle rescue, hands-on training, or more advanced training (such as the Ontario Ministry of Labour-regulated Working at Heights). If you require such training, please call us for details about in-class training.
- Wallet & Wall Certificate
- Live Phone & Email Help
- No Time Limit or Expiry
- Phone & Tablet Friendly