This instructor training package equips you with all the tools you need in order to train and certify your colleagues, staff or clients in the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS). The course is delivered entirely online, including our hand-marked examination. Once you have completed the course, all of the Instructor Resource files are available to download immediately.
You will also receive physical copies of the WHMIS Expanded Reference Guide, WHMIS Student Handbook, and WHMIS Student Course book. Shipping is included in the purchase price. All training materials reflect the current Federal and Provincial legislative compliance requirements.
- WHMIS Instructor Training Program (online)
- All tools and resources required to teach WHMIS loaded onto a USB Data Stick (digital files)
- 1 Sample WHMIS Student Course Book with Wallet Certificate, Exam, and Answer Key
- 1 Sample WHMIS Employee Handbook
- 1 Sample WHMIS Expanded Reference Manual
- 25% Instructor Discount Voucher code for use on all classroom teaching aids and printed materials
- Regular update notifications on new WHMIS legislation changes
CSC Canada’s WHMIS Course follows Federal and Provincial OHS Regulations related to WHMIS
Student manuals compliment the instructors reference manual and presentation that is provided in this Train-the-Trainer kit.