Anyone working with or around Hazardous Materials are required by law to be WHMIS trained. This comprehensive WHMIS Online Certification program has been developed in accordance with the Hazardous Products Act for the training of persons who manufacture, work with or are ‘in proximity to’ hazardous materials in the workplace.
WHMIS Worker Education
GHS Implementation in Canada
All employers are required to show diligence in ensuring their employees are WHMIS trained. WHMIS systems must be reviewed every year, including some measure of training. With this WHMIS program, training history and exam results are stored for a minimum of three years and may be accessed on demand, at any time. Upon completion of training, you should be able to answer the following questions:
- How do you protect yourself?
- Where do you go to get more information on this product?
- What should you do in case of an emergency or spill?
- What hazards are associated with what products?
Corporate training services may be available on request. Services include:
- Authoring of training modules specific to your workplace.
- Instructor education.
- Custom training manuals and employee handbooks.
- Custom developed training portals.
- Integration with internal learning management systems.
|25 - 49||$24.95/unit|
|50 - 99||$19.95/unit|
|100 - 499||$14.95/unit|
- Wallet & Wall Certificate
- Live Phone & Email Help
- No Time Limit or Expiry
- Phone & Tablet Friendly